The Irish Hospitality Institute promotes the highest standards of management and education in the Irish hospitality and tourism industry.
As a member of the Institute, you will have access to a wide range of benefits such as networking events, seminars, conferences and social gatherings with other industry professionals. The IHI helps its members to develop professionally and to achieve their full potential.
As a member of the IHI, the Institute awards designatory letters after the names of Members (MIHI), Fellows (FIHI) and Associates (AIHI). The post nominals are recognised by the Industry and acknowledge the member’s qualifications, industry experience and ongoing commitment to the Hospitality Industry in Ireland.
What do I receive by becoming an IHI Member?
- Professional recognition among idustry peers
- Eligible to use post nominals (MIHI, FIHI, AIHI)
- Monthly IHI E-Zine (The HNN)
- Members Forum
- Monthly Social & Networking Events
- The IHI Hospitality Management Awards
- Breakfast Seminars
- Discounted rates for events